After months of coding, re-designs, user feedback, bug fixing and countless cups of tea Weborithm is happy to announce the release of WP Auctions version 3!
So what’s new?
We received a lot of feedback in the time that WP Auctions has been live for the past year and a half and we would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continued support.
As for the new features, here’s a partial list:
- Auctions in a post or page – This is one of the biggest improvements we’ve made in the plugin and one we’re really excited about for the future.
- Register to bid – A lot of people wanted to restrict auctions to trusted folk, so we implemented this feature for you.
- Alternative payment options – Don’t want to accept PayPal? You can now provide bank details or your address for wire transfers or cheques respectively.
- 9 currency options – The plugin now supports showing USD, GBP, JPY, EUR, AUD, CAD, NZD, CHF and SGD.
- New improved image uploader – No more image hosting with ImageShack. You can now upload them to your own blog.
Read more about the auction plugin, you will also find details about the affiliate program as well.